Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Bangs. Oops.

Sheesh. Maybe I need to write "write in blog" on a big note and tack it to the wall. Can barely remember to write these days. Anyhoo, I also need to post a one-year update photo. Maybe I'll do that sometime soon. Springtime, possibly, because that's probably the next time I'll remember to write. And maybe by then, my BANGS will have grown out. Ugh. Why did I cut bangs? I know... Because my hair growth seems to have hit a plateau, and I wanted to do something "different" with it. Now I am thinking the bangs weren't such a bright idea. It takes longer in the morning to separate the bangs from the longer hair, KEEP them separated while I'm using the hair dryer, and keep them from getting stringy when my forehead becomes oily late in the day. Of course, if someone actually enjoys the sensation of having hair practically glued to his or her forehead, then bangs are definitely the way to go. I would side-sweep 'em if possible... But it's not possible. I can pin them back, though... With a teeny, tiny pin, placed about an inch back from my forehead. But it does work. So, the moral of this story is this: If you are trying to grow out your hair, grow it ALL out. Bangs don't make the process more pleasant... They just create a headache.

Must. Keep. Eating. Jello. And. Taking. Vitamin. D. And. Using. Henna.

No comments:

Post a Comment