Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Growth Spurt??

When I started my hair growth journey a few weeks ago, I read a few things that said it might take a month or so for me to really start noticing growth from all these "remedies." I think we've hit the magical one-month mark, because I'm noticing a growth spurt all of a sudden. Yeah!! Look for an update photo sometime in January.

My cousin recommended Vitamin D for hair growth. I will add that to my ever-growing assortment of remedies-in-a-bottle. And I have already run out of the rosemary herbal supplements (maybe that's because rosemary is also supposed to help with brain power -- something else I need!). Time to pay a visit to Vitamin Shoppe!

I stocked up on Jello again this week. One box is supposed to make four servings, but when someone is consuming that jiggly gelatin for a purpose, well, the servings become pretty generous. I really hope people were lying years ago when they told me Jello is made from horses' hooves. Children will believe anything, and I don't see "hooves" on the ingredients list, so I'm sure it's fine. I still avoid hot dogs, though, just in case they really are made from rats...

Haven't gotten to the grocery store yet to get lettuce, citrus juice, banana and coconut oil for my scalp treatment concoction. I'm planning to do that -- and the vinegar/olive oil experiment -- this weekend.

Happy New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment