Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

"Let it grow" blog -- photo update


Here's the end-of-January update photo! As you can see, it's definitely growing. At Thanksgiving, right after my last haircut, the hair along the back of my neck was actually buzzed in order to sit flat. Look at it now -- about an inch and a half longer! Something's working.
It looks thin at the bottom. That's just the layered haircut, though. Argh. Let it grow, let it grow, let it grow... And just say "no" to haircuts!
I've decided that rewards are sometimes necessary in order to reach a goal. So... When it gets to my shoulders, I am going to add some highlights. I was born a brunette, yes, but I have always been partial to blonde... But just highlights! No more crazy late-night runs to Walmart to get a box of ultra-damaging "extra light blonde" like I did in college. It's thin enough... I don't want to damage my hair. I just want to enjoy once again the artificial kiss of the sun known as highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment